They have further developed niche research and consulting tools to support companies in Building that Culture.
Culture can no longer be taken for granted – people, staff and customers actively seek organisations who display Trust in their relationships with others.
Although senior managers know Trust is an important aspect of culture sometimes they don’t value what they have built. After all, Trust with customers, suppliers and staff takes years to build but literally minutes to lose – usually because of poor Governance and Risk Assurance.
Organizations need to focus on Trust as a tool for creating a strong competitive edge. The article deals with the following issues:
- Why is the Culture of Trust so important?
- Trust is central to any business relationship including the internal supply chain.
- Baselines measures – what if you could have a barometer of Trust.
- Trust in public sector organisations such as Health Care providers, NDPB’s, Local Authorities etc. is just a vital an issue as it is for Banking, Finance and the Automotive sector.
- Strategies and tactics for Building Trust
Philip and Gary have developed data collection tools to give organisations an accurate measure of their Trust from the perspectives of customers, stakeholders, staff, work teams and suppliers. For those interested in assessing, measuring and analysing Trust in the organisation, please contact Philip or Gary Direct