Culture Change and Corporate Healthchecks
Our organisational diagnostics are tailored to identify specific cause-effect relationships and quickly identify and focus on implementing solutions.
Consider the benefits that accrue to you from taking action to resolve these key issues below:
- Confused performance with poor implementation of corporate strategy across the whole business
- Managers ignoring their responsibility to master and implement changes as "business as usual"
- Failing to grow and expand the business with new customers, geographies and products
- Exceptionally low staff retention or high "churn" in vital areas of your business
- Decline in customer satisfaction, resulting in low customer retention and a fall in new business
- Long standing decline in morale and profitability
- Failure to deliver t expected synergies after acquiring a new business or forming a joint venture
- Post acquisition or merger blues, accompanied by low productivity
- Failure to unite functions or silos in forming slick service delivery across the organisation
- Managers declining to operationalise 'performance management'
Undertaking a rigorous health check is critical if we wish our organisations to be profitable, to flourish, expand, grow and return optimum shareholder value. We do this using the best techniques and strategies of Organisation Development (OD).
Most of us personally want to look after our health and welfare. Individually, we take necessary steps to maintain our health and take immediate action if we experience illness. However, organisations do not always have the same self-regulating mechanism that helps them seek expert advice. When we individually experience ill-health we probably automatically seek medical assistance - this is not always the case in an organisation or business.
Symptoms of Companies Under-performing; Corporate Detox
You have probably experienced this in an organisation where you have been a manager or staff member. Everyone around you may be aware that something is wrong. They know the organisation is not performing well - but no one seems to know how to take remedial action. It's when the trend becomes dysfunctional - that's when its time to take action.
Customer-Facing Staff being Supported by Others
It also does not help that others may experience similar dysfunctional ways of working. Those who are customer facing, and report daily to the customer may know that things are not working for the business, but it might take some time for this message to permeate through to management, and eventually catch the attention of the top team.
Diagnostics help build a Preventative Culture
Undoubtedly, when the top team experience the symptoms of 'ill-health' they may then choose to take action - long after the original problems have arisen. Our approach is: we can identify and catch problems in time, and then take specific focused action to correct them and prevent them arising again.
Diagnostics leading to Corrective Action, Recovery Plans and a Culture of Prevention
Because of the time gap between the problem originating and action being taken, the organisation may have experienced severe problems, resulting in loss of customer retention and loyalty, missed marketing and business opportunities, a severe decline in morale, unnecessary 'churn' of staff from critical areas, all resulting in lack of competitiveness and a decline in profitability and reputation.
Solutions Focus in Change Management
We take corrective and preventative action, using our unique approach based on focusing precisely on the causes of the problem and devoting our energies to implementing a solution.