Here are the six question and if you make use of it don’t just consider your business interests but your home life, relationships and community, personal learning physical, emotional and spiritual development. Using this will help you work through the important issues for yourself.
- For what am I grateful?
- The people, places and experiences that make my heart sing
- Lessons learned this year
- What’s not worked or still needs fixed?
- What’s working well that I can bring into 2019?
- What are the personal and organisational Skills I need to acquire that will promote all I want in my personal and business life in 2019 and beyond?
If you are interested in personal and life-planning, we run an extensive workshop for small groups of people. Just contact Philip here.